Travel Training is a free personalised service that provides guidance and support for anyone in the community wanting to access public transport services effectively, independently and safely.
Travel Training services are available to people living in the Northern Rivers regions of: Kyogle, Lismore and Richmond Valley Local Government Areas.
Advice and planning skills are available to increase understanding and confidence while travelling on public transport. Assistance is provided with understanding timetables and purchasing fares.
A travel trainer is available to accompany you whilst travelling until confidence and experience is gained.
What can I use Travel Training for?
- GPs, specialists, hospitals
- Allied health professionals: chiropractors, dentists, dietitians, podiatrists, physiotherapists, speech pathologists etc.
- Mental Health Workers
To visit :
- family and friends
- support groups
- activities, events and celebrations
- other appointments of importance: e.g. centrelink, professional services
To go to:
- educational facilities e.g. TAFE, university, schools
- post office
For more information or to book an appointment call Angela on 0468 951 007.